2014-10-09

eBay Wins #143

Today's eBay win is an actual lot, not one of the pseduo-lots I split up by set when I declared "organization bankruptcy" on all my penny cards. This one arrived just the other day, and fit naturally after my previous eBay post featuring 1990 Topps. Today, I have 1990 Topps Traded. I threw a bid out there and didn't think I would actually win it, but believe it or not, these were a penny, total.

1990 Topps Traded
#9T Mike Blowers
#63T Kevin Maas
#75T Alan Mills
#91T Pascual Perez
I assumed Yankees cards, even though they're not the most memorable stars, would at least fetch the 6 cents required to raise the bid for me. The seller did ask for positive feedback in exchange for the extreme bargain, but he earned it anyway, and I make it a point to always leave feedback.

I only had 2 cards from this set, so now I'm up to 6, and still have quite a way to go if I want to complete it through random purchases such as this.


eBay Bargain Tracker
Total Cards Bought3209
Total Spent$50.59
Per Card1.577 cents
Change-0.001 cents

No comments:

Post a Comment