2011-12-24

Contest Winnings from Card Hobbyist

A while back I won a contest at Card Hobbyist. As contest etiquette demands, I must post my winnings. Etiquette would probably also have me do it less than 2 months after the contest, but I don't have a time machine, this will have to do.
When this baby hits 88mph...
Right...anyway, onto the cards.
2011 Topps Lineage 3-D #T3D25 Albert Pujols
I must admit I was a little more excited when I first got this than I am now.  Several years from now I'm sure I'll look on his years here fondly like every other Cardinal-for-awhile.
1996 Stadium Club Extreme Players Gold #423 Norm Charlton
I swear this guy follows me around.  I've got one previous post with him, and another one already in the pipeline.
1992 Topps Gold #394 Denny Martinez
This was a bonus thrown in toward my eventual goal of the 1992 and 1993 Topps Gold sets. I love getting these.

Thanks to Card Hobbyist for the contest.  And go check out his blog.  It's cool and stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment