2016-11-10

Bowl Pick 'Em Contest Winnings, Part XXIII

College football will be here again before we know it IS HERE, so I've got to get my prize from last season's Bowl Pick 'Em contest at Cards on Cards posted! My prize for a second place tie was a very generously sized box of cards, so I felt a bit overwhelmed even sorting through them. I finally sorted them out by player, and, as usual, I'll plan to post them all eventually, but I might quit halfway through, we'll see.

Part I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X XI XII XIII XIV XV XVI XVII XVIII XIX XX XXI XXII

I'm still not done with this prize package. Today I've got a bunch of Bowman, which usually leads to players I don't know.

2004 Bowman #328 Blake Hawksworth
2011 Bowman Chrome Draft - Prospects #BDPP37 Nick Martini (x2)
2011 Bowman Draft #44 Mark Hamilton
2011 Bowman Draft - Prospects #BDPP7 Kenneth Peoples-Walls
2011 Bowman Draft - Prospects #BDPP66 Adam Ehrlich
2015 Bowman - Chrome Prospects #BCP84 Nick Petree
2015 Bowman - Chrome Prospects #BCP53 Corey Littrell
This scan is bookended by two players I know well, despite being Bowman. Blake Hawksworth didn't last too long, but played 2 years with the Cardinals and one with the Dodgers. Then there's Corey Littrell, who's rising fast through the minors and may see some MLB action in 2017.



2015 Bowman - Prospects #BP38 Tim Cooney
2015 Bowman - Prospects #BP84 Nick Petree
2015 Bowman - Prospects #BP123 Rob Kaminsky
Tim Cooney actually played for the Cardinals for a few games in mid-2015, but missed all of 2016 due to injury. We can probably look forward to seeing him again in 2017, perhaps after starting the season at AAA to get back in his groove.







No comments:

Post a Comment