2012-03-24

eBay Wins #19

I won a big ol' lot of 3 junk wax cards for a mere 6 cents shipped, and another lot of 2 Carters for another 6 cents.
1991 Fleer #395 Lenny Dykstra
Much like Lenny's mullet, this card is business in the front, party in the back. He's listed as Len on the front of the card, but Lenny on the back.

1991 Fleer #9 Dave Henderson
I dig anything A's, they've been my second favorite team forever.

1991 Fleer #609 Gary Gaetti
I remember when we signed Gary to play 3B for the Cardinals. I couldn't like him at first because in my young mind, Todd Zeile should have been our 3B forever. For some reason my most vivid memories of him are from a time he had to pitch. Apparently that was either 97 or 98, and he also pitched in 99 for the Cubs. I bet not many position players have pitched in 3 consecutive years.

1992 O-Pee-Chee Premier #194 Joe Carter

1992 O-Pee-Chee Premier #29 Gary Carter
I don't know if these two cards were lumped together because they're both Carters, both playing on Canadian teams, or what, but I figure, why question it?

eBay Bargain Tracker
Total Cards Bought1798
Total Spent$33.36
Per Card1.86 cents

No comments:

Post a Comment