2014-12-18

Yet Another Sports Card Info Contest Win

I just won one of the weekly contests from Sports Card Info back in August, which was my first baseball card win among the many contests I've won there, and now I have my first football card win. And it's gloriously shiny.

2006 Bowman Chrome - Rookie Autographs #228 Jason Avant
My football card collection is rather minor compared to my baseball cards, so thanks to a few contest wins it's got a relatively large percentage of autographs in it. Jason now plays on my favorite AFC team, the Kansas City Chiefs, who are still considered the favorite AFC team in St. Louis by the TV broadcast schedulers, so I get to watch them almost as often as the Rams. He's only seen limited action so far this season for KC, but I say he catches a 60 yard TD against Pittsburgh this week.

Thanks once again to Sports Card Info for having contest after contest, especially this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment