2013-04-24

This Break is so 2007, Part II

When CaptKirk42 of the aptly named CaptKirk42's Trading Cards Blog opened up a break of 5 boxes of 2007 baseball cards, I jumped right in to claim the Cardinals and my 2 random teams. It was slow to fill so each slot wound up with 3 random teams, which also caused me to pick up the Dodgers as well in hopes of a Nomar Garciaparra card or two. In all I got the Athletics, Braves, Cardinals, [Devil] Rays, Dodgers,  Mariners,  Royals, and Twins.
[I]

2007 Upper Deck Artifacts is a small set, and with only 40 cards in a Hobby Box, there's not quite as much to show for this post.

2007 Upper Deck Artifacts
#66 Albert Pujols
#69 David Eckstein
I managed to get 2 of the 4 Cardinals in the set. Now I'm just short Jim Edmonds and Chris Carpenter.


2007 Upper Deck Artifacts #36 Chipper Jones
I suppose I've got some room for a future Hall-of-Famer before the big hit.


2007 Upper Deck Artifacts - Autofacts
#AF-CJ Cesar Jimenez
Cesar signed with the Phillies this offseason, but is still in the minors. Maybe he'll make it back to MLB for good, or maybe I'll offload this to a Mariners fan one day.

That's it for Artifacts. My 8 teams managed to get 14 cards out of the 40 in the box, so I think I did alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment