2012-05-20

eBay Wins #28

There's just one card in this post, but I think it's a great one.

1982 Donruss #21 Ozzie Smith
An old Ozzie Diamond King for just 20 cents, I couldn't pass up that deal. I think I'm in somewhat of a minority in that I like cards of any player who has even been a Cardinal, even if that card doesn't picture them as a Cardinal. Although, I haven't exactly gone out of my way to find any Angels Pujols cards, so maybe there's a line drawn between the pre-Cardinal teams and the post-Cardinal teams.

eBay Bargain Tracker
Total Cards Bought1897
Total Spent$36.40
Per Card1.919 cents
A little about this tracker: My goal is not simply to get the most cards possible, or the cheapest cards possible, but cards that I like. However, I find statistics interesting, so I'm just keeping score.

No comments:

Post a Comment