2016-08-11

Bowl Pick 'Em Contest Winnings, Part V

College football will be here again before we know it, so I've got to get my prize from last season's Bowl Pick 'Em contest at Cards on Cards posted! My prize for a second place tie was a very generously sized box of cards, so I felt a bit overwhelmed even sorting through them. I finally sorted them out by player, and, as usual, I'll plan to post them all eventually, but I might quit halfway through, we'll see.

Part I II III IV


2014 Bowman Chrome - Prospects #BCP42 Tim Cooney
2014 Topps Archives #178 Carlos Martinez
2015 Topps Gypsy Queen #72 Carlos Martinez
2015 Topps Opening Day #147 Carlos Martinez
2015 Topps Update
#US44 Tim Cooney
#US104 Steve Cishek
#US105 Brandon Moss
#US311 Carlos Martinez
#US348 Jonathan Broxton
Tim Cooney is one of the most anticipated pitching prospects for the Cardinals in awhile, but he's been on the minor league DL all year. Luckily we've still got Carlos Martinez, and a fair shot at a wildcard spot this year.

2015 Topps Update #US13 Tommy Pham
Ah, another lone horizontal card. Tommy Pham's a huge fan favorite. I just need people to stop making "Phamtastic" puns.

1 comment:

  1. LMK if your Zistle wantlist is current. I have a bunch of early 90s Cardinals I can send your way

    ReplyDelete