2016-08-01

Bowl Pick 'Em Contest Winnings, Part III

College football will be here again before we know it, so I've got to get my prize from last season's Bowl Pick 'Em contest at Cards on Cards posted! My prize for a second place tie was a very generously sized box of cards, so I felt a bit overwhelmed even sorting through them. I finally sorted them out by player, and, as usual, I'll plan to post them all eventually, but I might quit halfway through, we'll see.

Part I II

1976 SSPC
#282 Luis Melendez
#285 Mario Guerrero
#289 Jerry Mumphrey
#294 Bob Forsch
#297 Lynn McGlothen
1977 Topps #47 Lynn McGlothen
1981 Donruss
#69 Bob Forsch
#429 Silvio Martinez
1982 Topps #316 Steve Braun
Those SSPC cards really stand out when sorting through a stack of cards. With no player name, team name, or even a card company logo, they're about as plain as can be on the front.

1982 Donruss
#91 Bob Forsch
#418 Steve Braun
1984 Donruss #168 Bob Forsch
1985 Fleer #223 Bob Forsch
All of the Bob Forsch cards were explictly on my wantlist, so this group knocked that down by a few cards. Really, all of these should have been on my list, since every one of them was new to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment