2016-08-19

Bowl Pick 'Em Contest Winnings, Part IX

College football will be here again before we know it, so I've got to get my prize from last season's Bowl Pick 'Em contest at Cards on Cards posted! My prize for a second place tie was a very generously sized box of cards, so I felt a bit overwhelmed even sorting through them. I finally sorted them out by player, and, as usual, I'll plan to post them all eventually, but I might quit halfway through, we'll see.

Part I II III IV V VI VII VIII


2010 Bowman - Prospects #BP4 Tyler Henley
2010 Bowman Chrome Draft - Prospects
#BDPP22 Nick Longmire
#BDPP28 Seth Blair
2010 Bowman Draft - Prospects
#BDPP26 Tyrell Jenkins
#BDPP44 Greg Garcia
#BDPP62 Zack Cox
2011 Topps Heritage Minor League
#117 John Gast
#141 Tyrell Jenkins
#164 Carlos Martinez
I've got more Bowman today, as well as some Heritage Minor League cards. The Chrome cards appear to have confused my scanner and thrown the other cards a bit off balance. Once again, I find that despite my confusion about which set is which, I really like the look of Bowman cards. I should probably start trying to put together the Cardinals set each year.




No comments:

Post a Comment