2013-07-12

eBay Wins #77

Today's eBay win is another half-dozen cards for a nickel and a penny. That's 6 penny cards if you don't like doing math on the weekend.

1989 Donruss
#343 Geno Petralli
#597 Scott Medvin
#512 Mike Bielecki
#606 Lance Johnson
#611 Francisco Melendez
#626 John Moses

I feel like these cards are everywhere, but I only have 182 unique cards from 1989 Donruss. It's not a particularly great set, so it's not high on my list, but I still like the idea of completing it one day. This purchase added 4 new cards and 2 duplicates, since I already had the Lance Johnson and John Moses card. If I ever finish the set and start a separate "Current and Former Cardinals" collection, now I'll have a Lance Johnson for it without breaking up this set. Aim high, I always say.

If I ever get a Genius Grant, I'll dedicate some of my time to things like counting how many players in the 1980s sported mustaches on their cards. This post is 5 for 6, I believe.

Kind of milestone: I crossed 2400 cards won on eBay with these 6.


eBay Bargain Tracker
Total Cards Bought2403
Total Spent$42.88
Per Card1.784 cents

No comments:

Post a Comment