2015-08-13

eBay Wins #189

I'm kind of cheating by putting this card into its own post instead of with #188, since 2009 Upper Deck Update was apparently only available in packs with Series 1 and Series 2, according to my 2 minutes of internet research. But, it's a distinct set, so it gets a distinct tag, and in this case, a distinct post.

2009 Upper Deck Update #U2 Garret Anderson
Garret Anderson has now appeared in 3 of my last 9 eBay posts, after showing up back to back in #181 and #182. Here he's in his Braves uniform, which as I mentioned before is very odd to me, probably because he was on the Angels for so long, and only left when my baseball and baseball card interest was waning a bit. I also had him on my fantasy baseball team for many years when he was with the Angels, even in his later years when he was my 4th outfielder for off days.


eBay Bargain Tracker
Total Cards Bought3361
Total Spent$52.11
Per Card1.55 cents
Change-0.001 cents

No comments:

Post a Comment