2018-05-18

I'm back, and so is The Daily Dimwit

I'm not sure if anyone really noticed, but I took a little hiatus there. I've been busy, and my card collection hasn't been conveniently accessible to me for a little while, so I got a bit lazy once the football season ended. So lazy, in fact, that I didn't even start tracking NHL playoff probabilities. I'll pick those up for the Final I suppose.

Much more interesting is the return of the much more prolific blogger Sam of The Daily Dimwit. Not only is it interesting because you'll see cooler stuff on his blog, but because he's offering a contest to announce his return. It's just a little relic card...

2004 Topps Clubhouse Collection - #JR Jackie Robinson
...of one of the most historically significant players ever. It's a Jackie Robinson Game-Used bat just in case you can't read it. You've got to tweet or blog about the contest before next Wednesday to enter, so get to it!

1 comment: