2015-06-01

eBay Wins #173

My eBay randoms are getting into the territory where there are many sets with which I am unfamiliar, since I didn't actively collect from about 2000 to 2010. For example, I figured this was a Donruss insert, when it fact it's a base card of an entirely separate Diamond Kings product from 2003.

2003 Donruss Diamond Kings
You can almost feel the pain my scanner was in when trying to make sense of the shimmery background on this card. "I give up, give it rainbow stripes". These cards don't quite grab me like the near-caricatures of the 80s and early 90s Diamond Kings, but like I always say, for a penny I'm happy to have another sample from a heretofore unseen set in my collection.

eBay Bargain Tracker
Total Cards Bought3282
Total Spent$51.32
Per Card1.564 cents
Change0 cents

No comments:

Post a Comment