2011-04-05

Hello, World

For various reasons, I've decided I should have a blog.  First among them is that I've started collecting baseball cards again, and have entered the world of negotiating trades online.  At the very least this will give me a place to keep my want lists and trade lists.  Hopefully it'll inspire a little more confidence in my trading partners as well, as compared to an email out of the blue and a promise to send cards in the mail.  I also hope to have lots of other good stuff, such as my NFL playoff probability calculations (I picked Green Bay over Pittsburgh way back in week 11), and various math nerd stuff because I can't help myself.

I'd bet the initial post of many blogs lays out plans that don't really get followed to a tee.  So, we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment