2017-01-20

Bowl Pick 'Em Contest Winnings, Part XXXIV

College football will be here again before we know it IS HERE IS OVER, so I've got to get my prize from last season's Bowl Pick 'Em contest at Cards on Cards posted! My prize for a second place tie was a very generously sized box of cards, so I felt a bit overwhelmed even sorting through them. I finally sorted them out by player, and, as usual, I'll plan to post them all eventually, but I might quit halfway through, we'll see.

Part I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X
XI XII XIII XIV XV XVI XVII XVIII XIX XX
XXI XXII XXIII XXIV XXV XXVI XXVII XXVIII XXIX XXX
XXXI XXXII XXXIII

I'll never spend less than 5 minutes figuring out which subset a Bowman Draft card belongs to.

2007 Fleer Ultra #150 Chris Carpenter
2007 Topps Updates and Highlights #UH320 Troy Percival
2007 Upper Deck Artifacts #68 Chris Carpenter (x2)
2008 Topps Stadium Club #130 Brian Barton
2009 Bowman Draft - Prospects #BDPP4 Virgil Hill

At first I thought I already that Brian Barton card, but take a look at my other copy. One of those is a variation, and from reading BaseballCardPedia's page on 2008 Stadium Club, I believe it's the one in today's post.



No comments:

Post a Comment