2016-07-12

Another Mall Autograph

Adam Wainwright made an appearance at a local mall on Saturday, July 2. Unfortunately, I already had late-afternoon/early-dinner plans with some friends who were visiting in town. But, luckily for me, the Cardinals game was rain delayed an hour or so that day, and Wainwright was the starter, so his signing was delayed for a while. When I got home from dinner, I decided to head straight out to the mall and see if I could catch him before he left (and see if there were even tickets left to buy). Obviously there were, or else I wouldn't be writing this post. There were probably about 20 people left in line when I bought my ticket, so I made it with 10-15 minutes to spare. Here's my prize.

Adam Wainwright 50

This autograph is probably the biggest star I have among current Cardinals players, with Stephen Piscotty probably coming in second. There aren't as many autograph opportunities for the star players, especially during the season, so I was glad I was able to make it to this signing.

1 comment:

  1. I have gotten Wainwright twice at Winter Warm Up and once this year at spring training. Always a nice guy

    ReplyDelete