2012-01-17

eBay Wins #13

Another 1 card for 1 penny post:

1990 Pacific Legends #53 Frank Torre
That's a somewhat uninspired post, except, wait a minute, that card has four 90 degree angles. No more trapezoidal card photos for me, I bought a scanner. I picked it up for $29 even at Walmart when doing some day-off shopping yesterday. I figured for less than a blaster and a half, it was worth a shot. It's actually a full All-In-One Printer/Scanner/Copier, and as it turns out, it works pretty well. I noticed a while back that standalone scanners, when I could find them, were usually more than All-In-Ones, presumably because the company hopes to make back the money on ink. If anyone's looking for a cheap scanning option, here's the link on walmart.com.

Now, to finish my eBay post.

eBay Bargain Tracker
Total Cards Bought927
Total Spent$9.62
Per Card1.04 cents

No comments:

Post a Comment