2011-10-15

Updated Trade and Want Lists

I've successfully entered the following haves and wants into Zistle.com:

2011 Topps Series 1
2011 Topps Gypsy Queen
2011 Topps Heritage
2011 Topps Lineage
2011 Topps Opening Day
A few miscellaneous cards from previous years.  It'd be weird if they were from future years

I've got a 3000 count box, stuffed full. In total there are 2,149 cards in sleeves or toploaders, 6 year dividers (pink 3mm craft foam), and I'll guess about 75 set and subset dividers (plain white index cards trimmed to 3" by 4.5"). It would seem that sleeves really diminish the capacity of the box. Of course, all those thick Heritage cards aren't helping either.

I've got all of my cards, even from sets I'm building, in the box.  Once I complete, for example, Series 1, I'll be removing 330 cards.  Same with 200 Lineage cards, 220 Opening Day cards, and 500 Heritage cards.  And at the rate I'm going, 350 Gypsy Queen cards in about 5 years.

I wrote some quick and dirty code to read and parse the exported files from Zistle and make more blog-friendly lists for trading.  Check them out and make me some offers.  I'll be moving on to filling up a second box, starting with 2011 Series 2, Update, and any older cards that get in my way while I'm sorting.

Want List
Trade List - any cards of which I have 2 or more
Have List - I'm adding this for the first time. Anything on this list could be traded for the right price, but if it's not a duplicate I probably value it more highly and might not be reasonable.  I definitely suffer from the fallacy of valuing what's in my hand way more than what's in yours, even if the hands were reversed.

Thanks to everyone who reads my blog, and especially to those who peruse my lists looking to make a trade.

1 comment:

  1. I have 119 cards from your Gypsy Queen need list. Takes out a huge chunk! Anyways, let me know if you think you have anything to offer for a deal! Let's see if we can work something out!

    ReplyDelete