2015-04-24

Journey to the Center of the Pack Stash

Let's be honest, I'm nowhere near the center of my stash. But I'm on the journey, I suppose. Today I've got a pack of 2012 Topps Opening Day, which is yet another $1 pack from my 10 for $20ish repack.

2012 Topps Opening Day
#17 Pedro Alvarez
#90 Derek Jeter
#102 Jesus Montero
#126 Danny Valencia
#181 Clayton Kershaw
#201 Jose Reyes
Fantasy Squad #FS-17 Billy Butler
I purchased a bunch of 24-card packs of this set back when it came out, but didn't quite finish it off. I still have 49 cards missing, actually, which is a lot out of just 220 base cards. My scatter-shot approach to set building is starting to catch up with me, but I've got an idea about how to focus in and finish some sets. If it comes together, you who read my blog will certainly see it here. Unfortunately, all 7 of these were duplicates, including the Billy Butler insert card.

No comments:

Post a Comment