2016-04-29

eBay Wins #225

I'm not a huge basketball collector, partially because I've never really had a home team, but I have a few cards here and there. As a baseball collector, I especially like the cards that mimic the baseball sets from the same year and manufacturer. I can tell just by looking that this card has the same design as 1995 Topps. I wasn't sure if that made it a 94-95 or 95-96 though.

1994-95 Topps #56 Glen Rice
Most of my NBA-watching centered around Michael Jordan, so in my mind this is framed as Jordan's first comeback season, and I don't really have the near-encyclopedic knowledge of every other team like I sometimes seem to in baseball. For example, I knew Glen Rice played for the Hornets, but I didn't know he had several years with the Miami Heat first.


eBay Bargain Tracker
Total Cards Bought4036
Total Spent$56.10
Per Card1.39 cents
Change0 cents

No comments:

Post a Comment