2015-06-05

eBay Wins #174

Now that I'm firmly into the mid-2000s, many of my eBay penny cards represent sets I've never seen in person, at least not in my collection. Today is another such example, from 2003 Fleer Tradition Update.
2003 Fleer Tradition Update
I don't even have any cards from Fleer Tradition in 2003, let alone update. I have vague memories of Graves from his time with the Reds due to the division rivalry with the Cardinals. His name is also one letter short of matching that of a guy who was in my high school class at the time, so he caught my attention for that reason. Maybe that makes me odd, but I have this card and you don't. Unless you do, then I guess you got me this time.


eBay Bargain Tracker
Total Cards Bought3283
Total Spent$51.33
Per Card1.564 cents
Change0 cents

No comments:

Post a Comment