2015-06-07

2013 Triple Play #3

Finally, I pulled a Cardinal from one of these. Although, he's already gone from the team, and has been demoted to the minors for about a month. Yes, it's Allen Craig.

2013 Panini Triple Play
#25 Dexter Fowler
#30 Justin Verlander
Blue Bordered Stickers #2 Adam Jones
Eye Blacks #9 Felix Hernandez
#45 Josh Johnson
#77 Allen Craig
Baseball 101 #6 Infield
There's really nothing dictating which Hernandez these Eye Blacks belong to, so I'm going to go with Keith Hernandez. I was doing some online searching and saw full boxes of these going very cheaply, so I just might pick one up for the fun of putting together the set, and trying for a master set of all inserts.

1 comment:

  1. I've been trying to complete a master set since, well, 2013 for this set. It's been challenging but fun. Unfortunately, I don't have a list of extras available otherwise I'd be glad to trade or just give them to you. I might be able to figure something out though (I have a lot of extras of inserts that I'd be glad to send your way if I can find them and get them). All I need now is three of the When I Was a Kid subset, and three relics. I believe I started with 2 or 3 boxes and then went through COMC and Sportlots, though a big lot on eBay really helped me too.

    ReplyDelete