2013-01-19

A Random PWE, Part II

Surprises are always nice, and this one from Jaybarkerfan's Junk was no exception. Here's the other half of what he sent me.

2009 Topps Updates and Highlights #UH14 Yadier Molina
Now that I see this card, I must have all Cardinal All-Stars from 2009 Updates and Highlights. They look pretty good with that All Star Game logo.

2009 Upper Deck A Piece of History #141 Jason Motte
Jason Motte seems to be solidly in our closer role, and 2009's just before I started buying cards again, so this rookie card was a nice addition.

2009 Upper Deck Icons #5 Albert Pujols

2009 Upper Deck Icons #92 Ryan Ludwick
Again, more 2009s to add to my collection, although these two are both gone now. But both provided great memories and plenty of big hits while they were here, Albert more so than Ryan Ludwick of course.

Well that's it. There was only one stamp on the PWE, so you can only fit about 8 cards before getting a big Return to Sender, or even the dreaded Postage Due, not that I'd complain about that on free cards, but someone did that to me on an eBay purchase once. But that's a rant for another day; I just want to say thanks one more time, and of course provide a nice PageRank-boosting link to Jaybarkerfan's Junk. Also, it may not be too late to request your own PWE, so go check out his blog for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment