2012-05-28

A Zack Greinke contest and College World Series

I recently started following Baseball Cards, Sports, and Life, I think by following a link from someone's trade post. Well I found it just in time, because now there's a contest going on for a Zack Greinke relic card.

2012 Topps Archives - 1956 Topps Relics #56R-ZG Zack Greinke
I haven't jumped on the 2012 Archives bandwagon myself, but I know lots of others have. Of course, I wouldn't mind a free card to start me off. Go leave a comment on the contest post and follow his blog to enter, and good luck to you!

The second contest going on is the Third Annual College World Series Contest at Autographed Cards. For the first step, just pick the final 8 from the 64 currently in the tournament. And of course, promote it like I am for a bonus point. I didn't do too well last year, but I'll give it another shot this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment