2016-02-05

A PWE of Kindness from 2 by 3 Heroes

JediJeff of 2 by 3 Heroes is a fellow 2010 Topps Turkey Red collector, and we traded some awhile back. When he picked up a handful for his wantlist and got some duplicates, he kindly forwarded a few to me, along with some other Cardinals.

2010 Topps - Turkey Red
#TR76 Chris Coghlan
#TR77 Luis Aparicio
#TR99 Ryan Ludwick
2010 Topps Update - Turkey Red
#TR116 Jonathan Broxton
#TR120 Curtis Granderson
#TR122 Ben Sheets
#TR133 Lou Brock

Like I've said before, there's just something about these cards I really like. They look like framed gallery portraits. Also, the longer I wait to finish it, the more of them are Cardinals, like Jonathan Broxton, who joined the team this past year. I still need 70 of the 100 from the flagship set, but only 12 of the 50 that came in Update.

This was only about half the package, but since I like to tag every Cardinal and set, and blogger limits me, I'll have to leave those for another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment