2014-07-25

eBay Wins #131

What is it with this Donruss All-Stars set? I have a very odd distribution of cards from it now. I have 2 copies of Paul Molitor, the other of which I received in a prize package from Jaybarkerfan's Junk. I also have a Bob Walk, which was in an eBay post just before I sorted out all my remaining penny cards, and I have 2 Ozzie Smiths, both received from Madding, one in a trade, and one in a prize package.

1989 Donruss All-Stars
#3 Paul Molitor
#20 Doug Jones
So if you're keeping score at home - and why wouldn't you be? - I have just 4 unique cards from the set, and the two duplicates are first-ballot Hall-of-Famers. In fairness, the other two guys were all-stars, but still, there should be a lot more of their cards floating around than Ozzie and Paul Molitor.

eBay Bargain Tracker
Total Cards Bought3044
Total Spent$48.97
Per Card1.609 cents
Change0 cents

No comments:

Post a Comment