2011-08-16

Two Milestone Contests with Unknown Prizes

Bloggers like noting their round-number milestones, and My Sports Obsession and The Bullpen Cardboard are no exceptions.

My Sports Obsession is nearing 100 posts.  Head on over and comment on his post to enter his contest.

The Bullpen Cardboard just passed 5000 views.  He's asking for a comment on his contest post about the "best" card in your collection.  I'm going with my Ozzie Smith rookie.

In both contests, you can get bonus entries by being a follower and promoting the contest.  Prizes are even the number of winners are yet to be determined, but hey, free contests, right? Usually I'd try to write more here or put some pics of what's being given away, but then my post would wind up longer than the two I linked.  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment