2013-06-23

All-Star Winnings, Part 11

Way back in July 2012, I won a contest at Cards On Cards. The premise was to pick the Cardinals player who would have the biggest impact on the game, determined Sabermetrically. I picked the right player, and got a pile of Cardinals for my trouble. They've been sitting in that same pile, haunting me, for quite some time, so now is the time to show them to you.
Part [ I | II | III | IV | V | VI | VII | VIII | IX | X ]

2007 Bowman Chrome - Propects #BC68 Jarrett Hoffpauir
2010 Bowman Draft - Prospects Chrome #BDPP22 Nick Longmire
2011 Bowman Chrome - Prospects #BCP40 Deryk Hooker
Trying to navigate all the sets and subsets of Bowman, especially in 2010-2011 and probably beyond, gives me a headache. Part of the confusion is that my canonical source, Zistle, decides to treat "Bowman Chrome Draft" as a product, not as Chrome inserts in Bowman Draft. The same is also done for some Chrome inserts in Bowman, which are not found in packs of Bowman Chrome. The important thing is, I'm pretty sure I've determined the actual sets for these cards, and filed them appropriately. The Hoffpauir is the Chrome version of a card I got in a group break.

2010 Bowman Draft #BDP18 Jon Jay
2010 Topps Chrome #178 Jon Jay
More Bowman and more Chrome, just not together this time. 2 Jon Jay rookie cards would be a nice prize by themselves.

2007 Tristar Prospects Plus #75 David Kopp
Finally, while we're dealing in prospect cards, here's one who hasn't made the big leagues just yet, but might. David Kopp played at AAA Memphis in 2011, but has been at Detroit's AA team the last two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment